Summer Camp Program
Childcare Network’s Adventure Summer Camp Program is designed to provide a fun and exciting environment for children, while continuing to help them explore and discover the world around them. While at our kid's day camp, children will have the opportunity to participate in different weekly themes with engaging activities, educational field trips and projects with their friends.
Themed Summer Camp Curriculum
Our trained teachers work together to develop our Summer Camp Curriculum to highlight all of the entertainment summertime has to offer. The campers can be found playing sports, cooking food, and enriching their knowledge of the local community by exploring parks, zoos, museums, aquariums, and farms. They will stretch their creative minds through arts, crafts, music, and play, all while continuing their educational journey through reading, math, and science.
2015 Adventure Summer Camp Themes
Check out all the fun and creative exploration teachers planned this summer! Inspired by these themes and supported by our Adventure Summer Camp curriculum guide, teachers created calendars that included great activities for children in their classroom, on the playground, and out in the community through field trips and adventures.
Safe Summer Camp Transportation
Our schools are focused on safety with the children every day that they are in our care. This goes beyond the classroom and into our transportation safety as well. Every Childcare Network driver completes a comprehensive driver training program before transporting the children to and from school. Each bus is equipped with child scan technology, which ensures that all children properly exit the bus. We promise parents that children are in the safest care when they are at Childcare Network - and we make it happen!
No Bullying: Rights and Responsibilities of Adventure Campers and Our Staff
Our ultimate goal at Childcare Network’s Adventure Summer Camp is to offer a wide variety of fun-filled activities and trips while keeping safety a priority. It is important for parents, children, and staff to work together in keeping our children safe and happy. Childcare Network is a “No Bullying Zone” with established promises to help everyone achieve this goal. Our staff honor these rights and responsibilities and serve as an excellent role model for children and parents.
- I have the right to be happy and to be treated with kindness. No one will laugh at me, ignore me, or hurt my feelings.
- I have the right to be myself. No one will treat me unfairly because I am fat or thin, fast or slow, strong or weak, a boy or a girl. I am different because I am myself.
- I have the right to be safe. No one will hit, kick, push, or pinch me. I will be free from physical threats.
- I have the right to hear and be heard. No one will yell, scream, or shout and my opinions and interests will be considered in any plans we make.
- I have the right to learn about myself. I will be free to express my feelings and opinions without be interrupted or punished.
- Work and play safely.
- Use appropriate, acceptable language.
- Be kind, considerate, helpful, and respectful toward others.
- Share equipment and materials fairly and use them properly.
- Respect property, especially things that belong to others.
- Cooperate with others and with adults who are here to help.
- Speak out when witnessing unfairness or offensive language or behavior of others.
- Be a good sport, win or lose.
- Be truthful with everyone.